Learn how to send your first e-delivery case!
The files ("payload") you upload will be accessible for the person signing immediately after the case has been signed. This allows you to send a document, such as a Non-Disclosure Agreement and some sensitive files that the signee can access as soon as they've signed the agreement.
1. Go to Cases in the Web Office.
2. Create a new e-delivery case.
3. Select a document for signing.
4. Fill out the party details.
5. Add the files for e-delivery ("payload files"). The files will be accessible immediately after the case has been signed.
A e-delivery case can be configured in the exact same way as a regular case. Set up the case under Settings.
Tip! You can create a e-delivery template with the settings, document(s) or the files for e-delivery (payload files) that you want to be able to reuse.
Do you always want the same document to be signed? Then add the document to the template.
Do you always want the same files delivered? Then add the files for delivery to the template.