Yes, the service supports PDF/A (archive-proof document). You can upload PDF/A for e-sign, but the signed document will be saved as regular PDF sealed with PAdES.
Articles in this section
- I get error in Adobe that one signature is not valid
- How can I tell if the parties have reviewed a case I've sent?
- How can I see the Email Delivery Status for a case I've sent?
- Questions about e-signed documents compared to analog documents
- The email is not delivered
- Does Assently have a PGP key?
- Create a trial account
- Are Assentlys servers inside the EU?
- How are emails sent from Assently?
- What price plan should i choose?