To electronically sign a document has the same meaning as traditionally signing a document. E-signing is a legal act to manifest the intention to enter into an agreement, or otherwise sign the content of a document.
Articles in this section
- How does signing with electronic ID work?
- Attached files: Audit Log and original data
- What's the meaning of an e-signature?
- What are the advantages of e-signatures?
- How do I verify a signed document?
- How can I know that a document hasn't been modified after signing?
- Who should sign the agreement?
- Personal Data such as Personal Identity Number