The delivery status of the "Invite and sign" email is shown with an icon for each party that E-Sign has sent an email to.
The status icons
The following status icons are used.
- "Email sent. Waiting for delivery status". This is shown before there's a known delivery status.
- "Email could not be delivered". This is shown if the email has bounced, the email address doesn't exist, etc.
- "Email delivered". When the email recipients server has reported that the email has been succesfully delivered.
Is there no status icon for a party?
- Ensure that the notification method Email is enabled for the case.
- If there's signature order enabled on the case, the icon will only be shown for the next party in line to sign, since the other parties have either signed or are waiting for their turn to sign.
Note. This feature was added on 2020-12-02, and emails sent before that date will not have an email delivery status. You can always send a reminder (provided that the email notification method is enabled for the case), for which the status would be shown.