With Party Attachments you can let the first party that signs a case attach one or several documents to the case before signing. The party attachment will be part of the documents that all parties sign.
- For cases with more than one party you need to enable signing order to use party attachments.
- For Web Automation, the file size of party attachments are limited to 15 MB per document.
How to add a party attachment placeholder
Agents creating and editing cases and templates can add party attachment placeholders. The first party can attach one document per party attachment placeholder.
- Choose "Add a party attachment placeholder" from the "Add more documents" menu on the case or template.
- Give the party attachment placeholder a title (optional) to let the party know what kind of document they can attach before signing the case.
Mark if it should be required to upload a party attachment or leave it optional.
Add more party attachments if needed.
How to attach a document
The first party that signs a case can attach one document per party attachment placeholder.
- Choose a document by using the file browser, or drag and drop a file onto the drop zone.
- Review the attached document before you sign the case.
If you need to replace the attachment, you can Remove it from the menu and choose another document.
Please sign in to leave a comment.